Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Redesigned 2016 Chevrolet Volt To Debut Next Year

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

imageRedesigned 2016 Chevrolet Volt To Debut Next Year

The second-generation 2016 Chevrolet Volt plug-in electric hybrid car will be introduced next year, Edmunds has learned.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jeffinohjeffinoh Member Posts: 156
    I hope the redesign gets rid of the black accent strip under the side glass. Never liked it. I saw a 2014 at the local car show and the top model has a super-upgraded interior of leather and faux suede, as well as exterior colors historically assoiated with Cadillac, such as dark bronzemist. When is Buick getting a Volt? We need a 'tweener.
  • Options
    markstipmarkstip Member Posts: 4
    A new Volt for 2016. Wow why did Cadillac bother with the ELR? Anyway Chevy need to offer the Volt in a Hatchback, Sedan, Wagon and maybe a sporty 2 seat'er with a removable roof panel.
  • Options
    markhbmarkhb Member Posts: 1
    I see the words introduced and debut, but not the words for sale. Call me paranoid, but will GM actually be selling the 2016MY Volt in 2015, or will it be a reveal of the new model with sales to follow in 2016?
    And I agree with Jeff and Mark, get rid of the black trim under the windows and bring on more models of EREV vehicles. But my big wish is that my next Volt have at least 42 miles of AER and bigger back seats. The leg room back there is completely inadequate.