Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Roles of the Car Dealership Sales Department Staff

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in General

imageRoles of the Car Dealership Sales Department Staff

To help you get acquainted with the car dealership sales staff, we've broken down who does what, more or less in order of appearance.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    nh_retireenh_retiree Member Posts: 1
    We had the BEST experience purchasing our new RAV4 SLE at the Rockingham Toyota Dealership in Salem NH. Their staff and the entire atmosphere in the show room are not intimidating. We found the staff to be informed about their product, courteous to their customers and absolutely "no pressure" was exerted on us to buy anything. What was remarkable was the fact that the salesman (Rick Titus) and his supervisors worked on the pricing to "fit" within our budget. We strongly encourage anyone in NH to check out this dealership!!
  • Options
    Vincent_HossVincent_Hoss Member Posts: 1
    A new guy came to work at our dealership. I asked him what do you do? He said, "I am a little like a Dentist" "A Dentist?" I said. The new guy said "Owners and GM's Find Me When They Are In Pain." "I then ask a lot of questions and do a lot of listening to the customers, employees and managers. I then poke around and try to figure out why they are not selling cars and what they need to do to sell more."