Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Mazda MAZDA3 S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mazda

image2014 Mazda MAZDA3 S Long-Term Road Test

Our 2014 Mazda 3 S has a navigation system that offers a handy bit of advice even when you don't need or want route guidance.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    caramelo91caramelo91 Member Posts: 13
    Wow that's a pretty cool feature. Especially handy when you are traveling in an area you are unfamiliar with and you can't even focus on the road because you're trying to find street names and signs. Or signs that are covered by trees etc.
  • Options
    seppoboyseppoboy Member Posts: 93
    OK, count me impressed, as a navigation unit skeptic who has yet to experience nav that doesn't seriously irritate and usually fail to provide any real value. That is a good display and a useful function, good for Mazda, nice job.
  • Options
    seppoboyseppoboy Member Posts: 93
    OK, that's a worthwhile feature. I'm not a fan of navigation systems, most of them are fussy, frustrating, and of limited usefulness. Mazda has a winner here, this is a genuinely useful and clear display. They seem to have done a lot of good work with the Mazda 3.
  • Options
    azsoonerfanazsoonerfan Member Posts: 4
    My 6 year old Garmin Nuvi does this. It is a handy feature, but not a new one.
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Yeah my old Garmin does this too.
  • Options
    nutellaprnutellapr Member Posts: 5
    I have speed warnings and red light radar warnings turned on and it's great especially when driving in unfamiliar areas. I understand if tethered to wifi it will also download radar hot spots.