Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited September 2014 in Tesla

image2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Our 2013 Tesla Model S isn't the first car you'd think of for a tailgate party, but it's still useful.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• That looks like a great way to tailgate! I was just thinking, "There should be a 6-month update on Edmunds Model S soon", but I don't see one. I see that Mike MacGrath picked up the Model S on February 19th, so August 19th would be the 6-month mark. I guess you'll get about 15,000 miles for the year - unless the Supercharger build-out is soon enough for you to do some longer road trips.
  • fordson1fordson1 Posts: 1,512
    "Intent on impressing my college buddies, I picked up the keys to the Model S last weekend and headed for Angels Stadium. Spoiler: They loved it." So you could die happy now, right? And don't worry about the spoiler - I didn't read the rest of it. Hey - just kidding, Travis. I was 17 once, too.
  • bankerdannybankerdanny Posts: 1,021
    They would be great for taking a date to the drive-in too.
  • Haha I had never thought of doing that! Unfortunately, I spec'ed my Model S without the 3rd row jump seats so tailgating will not be in my future.
  • I don't have the jump seats either... but I'm sure some folding beach chairs would do in a pinch.