Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

1996 Lexus ES 300 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Lexus

Comments

• I hope it finds an owner who will take care of it as well as you did.
  • emajoremajor Posts: 332
    Don't get rid of it. Loan it to a staff member as a personal car and let them drive it into the ground. Let's see how durable this car is and what continuing maintenance is required to keep it on the road as a daily driver!
  • I am in the LA area, what is the asking price?
  • why is this website sooooooo 1990's? i really reallly hope someone in edmunds has it in their career goals to improve the content and speed of this site. i am SHOCKED that you actually posted content on this lexus es300....most of the time all of the $$$'s in cash held up in your fleet of cars meets few if any reviews. thanks useless website
  • mdj61254mdj61254 Posts: 4
    I have the exact same vehicle down to the chrome wheels and gold emblems, glad you had the opportunity to experience these wonderful vehicles, I intend to keep mine for further long-term road testing!