Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Suzuki Aerio Wagon

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    blue2004sxblue2004sx Member Posts: 18
    Hello Sparky20.. I have a 2004 Aerio SX with 100K on it and on my 3rd set of tires in the 2 years that I have had the car!! And I switch to snows from December to March. I have seen posts about the alignment problems as well. I will give the 185/60/15 tires a serious look.
  • Options
    agundersonagunderson Member Posts: 1
    l have a '02 aerio wagon with over 100k on it, and l keep having to add radiator fluid...it never over heats, but l've been told l shouldn't have to add antifreeze at all...other than that, l've had no problems, and l absolutely love the car. it was a birthday present from my uncle a year ago.....any suggestions as to what the problem may be....thanks :)
  • Options
    traxxas11traxxas11 Member Posts: 2
    you are right to an extent about the cold air. the cone filter wont do much unless its far from the engine because the purpose is to get cold air. not warm air near the engine. what you do is put in a k&n drop in filter and remove the intake baffle. it has proven results of 7.1 hp at the wheel gain. so yes doing mods to the intake will get you power.
  • Options
    cookiecrunchercookiecruncher Member Posts: 2
    I am going to look at a 2004 Aerio Wagon automatic, with 34,500 miles on it....any ideas or thoughts. I have had a Datsun and Nissan that were well maintained would last for 200,000+.....I have read good and bad on here.... looking for advice and back up ideas in general. I maintain my vehicles for I cannot be without a car nor broken down....only happen a couple of times in my life and want to keep it that way
  • Options
    imalex2uimalex2u Member Posts: 6
    I have a 2005 Suzuki Aerio Wagon SX. I notice that the 1st half of the tank on the gage goes down extremelly fast. at around 100 miles my car's gas tank gage comes down to 1/2. Then, it will give me around 190 miles for the rest of the tank. I was concerned because I have never seen this before on any car and I am also thinking that I may have a leak.
    Can somebody provide me with some light on this matter?
    Thank you,
    Alex
  • Options
    carthellcarthell Member Posts: 130
    All fuel level meters are inaccurate to some degree. I've never been able to predict the precise (or general) number of miles I can go based on the current amount of fuel left. Frankly, you're getting better numbers per fill-up than I am by about 50-60 miles (I do more city driving, it appears); I wouldn't worry about it. If it is a leak, I want to know how I can get the same type of problem that you have.
  • Options
    My 2004 Aerio wagon (172,000 kms) has developed a sticky gas pedal on occassion. It needs to be tapped (as opposed to gently squeezing) that results in the car lurching forward. Has any one experienced this and what remedy worked. Thanks in advance..
  • Options
    I experienced the same difficulty with a 2001 Sentra I owned. The problem was a dirty throttle intake body. If you can't do it yourself, have someone check and clean the throttle body.
  • Options
    firefly187firefly187 Member Posts: 2
    I know that it has been almost 2 years, but I was wondering if you ever found out what was the problem with your car. I am having the same problem out of my car.
  • Options
    is it the rotors you are inquiring about? If so then I had a shop pull them out for me then and they still wont budge this time!
  • Options
    firefly187firefly187 Member Posts: 2
    No. I am having gas problems. My first half of my tank is gone in no time, but the other half of the tank last me about a week of driving.
  • Options
    savanahmariesavanahmarie Member Posts: 1
    How do you change from km's to miles? I have no idea how I changed it, and I don't know how to change it back..
  • Options
    The button next to the odometer controls the mi/km display. Press and hold the button until the display changes.
This discussion has been closed.