Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

F-150 Tremor Talk with Brian Bell, F-150 Marketing Manager

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in General

Comments

• Will it be available in 4wd?
  • bgaileybgailey Posts: 1
    Is there going to be the option for 4x4 or 4x2
  • dlh44dlh44 Posts: 1
    Will there be a speed governor like the current Ecoboost?
  • Any chance that Ford is considering bringing back the Bronco soon?
  • tjrj13tjrj13 Posts: 1
    what is the length of the bed on this truck and is it 4 wheel drive?
  • Now brian this truck looks amazing but i have a few questions. First off is ford running the same engine as the taurus SHO ? Secondly this truck is AWD not like the lightning ? and have you tested 0-60 and the top end on this truck ?
  • is it going to be offered in a 4wd, not sure if ford offers a regular cab 4wd ecpboost

and why the tremor name? is it going to get the upgraded stereo system like the old for ranger tremor got? like speakers and amp?
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 13,555
    I like the concept and I hope they sell enough to come out with a 2.0 version.
    Upgraded exhaust for 3.5, graphite color wheel choice(looks better with some colors) and 5.0 option would be a good start.
    2017 Ford Fusion SE 2017 Ford F-150 Limited
  • Guys put the 5.0 in this truck. ECO Boost has too many issues and may get recalled, it will destroy sales of this truck. It has low enough gears to drop in a mustang type of engine.
    You will have a good truck without Engine issues issues.
    Joe