Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

With the distractions of Las Vegas, it's nice to have essential information front and center.

Read the full story here

Comments

• wouldn't it be nice if people would go "hey, that car is backing out up ahead. I'll stop and let it go."
  • nsbio1nsbio1 Posts: 75
    Wouldn't it be nice if a car could self valet-park as well as retrieve itself from a parking spot or garage? That, and a coffeemaker, would be extremely useful to have in a car.
  • Perhaps you shouldn't be driving if you are so dependent on electronic frou-frou to assist you with that extraordinarily taxing job of... backing up?

Or perhaps this piss-poor excuse for a so-called 'luxury' sedan is just that poorly designed?
  • America has a culture of backing out of spaces that has always baffled me. Elsewhere in the world backing into the space is the norm. With the limited rear and three-quarter visibility of most car designs, you are pretty dependent on the gizmos whichever you do. The only advantage with backing into spaces is that the obstructions are not moving.
  • @ Phil Reed "This is crucial information when passing through small towns. The speed limit is sometimes kept unexpectedly low until you are miles from nowhere. I know because I got a ticket this way last year." Let me guess, Goldfield, Caliente