Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Porsche

image2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Long-Term Road Test

Read daily updates on our long-term road test of the 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet and follow along as our editors live with this car for a year.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    LOL, Been trying all day to see that video.

PLEASE do something about the site.
  • geberbachgeberbach Member Posts: 1
    Why can't I see anyone's comments?
  • jederinojederino Member Posts: 0
    I like the interior, and probably prefer this analog look vs. the Corvette spaceship interior, but both have moved up considerably. I am just amazed how this 911 can command a $30K premium over a Vette...
  • gilchygilchy Member Posts: 8
    @jederino. Sit in a Porsche and a Vette, and you'll feel the difference. The Corvette has fantastic banf-for-buck, but the fit and finish on the P-Cars is much higher.

That said, the cost of some options is comedic. Mutli-hundreds for colored seat bel
  • jederinojederino Member Posts: 0
    Gilchy, I admire the Porsche for earning reviews about its higher levels of comminication for the driver. Living in the Pac NW, I doubt I could justify the Corvette on our frequently slippery roads. Ironically, the Corvette has been knocked for the scarier handling at the limit. We'll see how they addressed that with the C7!
  • gilchygilchy Member Posts: 8
    I'm in Kelowna BC, so I'm right there with you on the slippery roads situation. And the C7 does look sexy! But I'm a Porsche guy haha. Still wished I could picked up the Black Plague.
  • shawnjishawnji Member Posts: 3
    It's amusing to see similar design tidbits that are also present on VW cars, from headlight switching knob to instrument panel controls.

Also I noticed that to engage in manual shift we pull to the left here but with DSG on GTI it's pushed to the right.