Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently leased or purchased a Lexus sedan or SUV? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 19 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
Have you recently purchased (not leased) a subcompact sedan (such as a Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Chevy Sonic or Ford Fiesta)? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 26 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited September 2014 in Tesla

image2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds long-term update of the 2013 Tesla Model S includes discussion of the Model S's styling.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• shepskishepski Posts: 45
    While I believe it is an absolutely gorgeous car, there is one design element that REALLY bugs me: what's up with that bit of silver or chrome under the doors along the rocker panel? Is that the battery pack peeking out? I got a good look at a white one while it was stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, and that rocker-panel treatment just looked sloppy to me - you've got black from the wheel wells inward toward the doors, and then suddenly that silver or chrome strip. It's certainly not nearly as bad as the rocker panels of the Volt (another car I otherwise really like), but it's still very poorly resolved, in my opinion - especially on a white or silver S.
  • Has reporting come down to three word stories?
  • Or a very nicely-styled pod.