Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Subaru BRZ Starts at $26,490; BRZ Series.Blue Debuts

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Subaru

image2015 Subaru BRZ Starts at $26,490; BRZ Series.Blue Debuts

The 2015 Subaru BRZ sports car starts at $26,490, reflecting a $100 price increase over the 2014 model. In addition, Subaru introduced a new 2015 Subaru BRZ Series.Blue limited-edition model.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• engineer_mbaengineer_mba Member Posts: 11
    If you really like the BRZ and can afford the additional expense, the Vortech Supercharger Kit might be worth considering. According to the specs, it increases power to around 300 hp which would be awesome in this car. The kit is also designed to look OEM (matte black - no shiny chrome pieces). Just my 2 cents.....
  • lions208487lions208487 Member Posts: 240
    Fun tuner car, but if you want to buy this as is, the new Mustang looks like a better overall buy, and at 26K, the 2.3 liter turbo 4 with 305 HP is obtainable.

Fun import, but unless you buy it to tune it they way my generation did with the 90's Integra, Civic V-Tec, and Eclipse, I see no point.
  • reminderreminder Member Posts: 383
    Not enough 'pop' under the hood for my liking. I understand it's about the handling package, but just too weak on the ponies.
  • jeffinohjeffinoh Member Posts: 156
    The worst part of owning this car is that every bonehead is gonna tell ya what they think is wrong with it.