Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Recalls 235,000 Vehicles in U.S., Including 2006-'10 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Toyota

imageToyota Recalls 235,000 Vehicles in U.S., Including 2006-'10 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Toyota is recalling approximately 235,000 vehicles in the U.S., including the 2006-'10 Toyota Highlander Hybrid and 2006-'08 Lexus RX 400h, in two separate actions.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• boycefboycef Member Posts: 1
    The national highway traffic safety administration, responsible for the supervision and recall in the United States, has not issued any information
    To learn more please visit: http://www.sungoldpower.com/
  • cfebrescfebres Member Posts: 3
    I paid $9K to do this repair last year and I know of a ton of people with the same issue. I just got an email for the dealer about this recall. Who is going to pay me back? Toyota please respond.
  • cfebrescfebres Member Posts: 3
    I paid $9K to do this repair last year and I know of a ton of people with the same issue. I just got an email for the dealer about this recall. Who is going to pay me back? Toyota please respond.