Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2012 Toyota Prius c Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,046
edited September 2014 in Toyota

image2012 Toyota Prius c Long Term Road Test

Read daily updates on our long-term road test of the 2012 Toyota Prius C and follow along as our editors live with this car for a year.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• fordson1fordson1 Posts: 1,512
    This is a thought-provoking posting - the idea of just getting a Prius instead of another subcompact because the driving experience is transparent, and it will get you better mpg into the bargain. I appreciate the thought that went into making that value proposition argument, in contrast to the other posts by other staffers today, that find me shaking my head and laughing before I even finish reading them.
  • Erin, have you forgotten about the Sonic? You can get a 2013 LTZ with turbo and sunroof for $19,200-- according to Edmunds. Those are options that make a difference. I can't remember the numbers for the 1.4 Sonic, but there can't be that much difference between the Sonic and the C. It seems to me that the $ difference between subcompacts, compacts, and midsize is smaller, and the gas mileage is catching up to the subs. (Oh, how I hate not being able to use paragraphs. Hope you can fix that sometime.)
  • ED124C same here. Anyway. I was driving along for a while in Japan over the summer, and I saw at least 15 car delivery trucks, (Is that what you call those?) on the way. 14 carried Prius Cs (Toyta Aquas) exclusively. Yeah, they sell well, for a reason.