Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Porsche

image2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Long-Term Road Test

Stuck in traffic in our long-term 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• mercedesfanmercedesfan Member Posts: 365
    To me, this is what makes the 911 the ultimate sports car. I will admit that I am biased, though, because I grew up around them and fell in love with the myriad Porsche quirks. I would rather own a run-of-the-mill 911 Carrera S than a 458, SLS, R8, MP4-12C, etc. The 911 is a real car. It isn't a weekend plaything. It could be your only car and that is what makes it so unique.
  • reminderreminder Member Posts: 383
    Salt on the roads 6 months of the year in my neck of the woods, so forget having a 911 as a daily driver. Oh yeah, my bank account helped to make the choice even easier.
  • reminderreminder Member Posts: 383
    Salt on the roads 6 months of the year in my neck of the woods, so forget having a 911 as a daily driver. Oh yeah, my bank account helped to make the choice even easier.
  • carfreak13carfreak13 Member Posts: 17
    @reminder 911 4/4s much?
  • duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    @carfreak13: Obviously when there are salt on the roads, you need the most advanced AWD system and snow tires on the biggest, tallest truck you could find. That way when you find yourself in snowstorms involving a staggering 2cm of snowfall you'll be prep
  • noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    Donna, you are such a good sister for driving your bro to the Dr.!

@duck87 so true--AWD/4WD all seem to be the first in the ditch since they think it means go 70mph in a snowstorm
  • quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    Amen duck87. This is why I consistently point out that AWD/4WD won't help stop a vehicle any faster. It is dangerous for people to think that some technology or whatever allows them to drive just as fast in treacherous conditions as they do normally.