Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you received a recall notice for your car, but decided that you're not going to take it in to get it fixed? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 26, 2018 telling us why you decided not to get the repair, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited September 2014 in Mercedes-Benz

image2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster Long-Term Road Test

Audio review on the 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster.

Read the full story here

Comments

• diondidiondi Posts: 71
    Mark, I would just let you know that the link at the bottom of the preview page is leading to the GS350 post, not this one. The title link works fine though.
  • 330i_zhp330i_zhp Posts: 55
    I assume they are able to charge such a large fee for this stereo given the MSRP of the car. That said, one could probably get the basic stereo, upgrade it with $2k worth of aftermarket components and have very comparable sound. I suppose there is something to be said about not having to tear interior panels apart in a $200k car.
  • samjsamj Posts: 24
    Somebody knows their opera. Zubin Mehta's classic recording of Turandot with Pavoratti and Sutherland? Awesome.