Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyota Corolla Furia Concept Revealed at 2013 Detroit Auto Show

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Toyota

imageToyota Corolla Furia Concept Revealed at 2013 Detroit Auto Show

The Toyota Corolla Furia Concept, which previews the 2014 Toyota Corolla, debuted on Monday at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Well that's not gone well has it?
  • Options
    arizonayankeearizonayankee Member Posts: 1
    This car bares a strong resemblance to the Honda Civic, which is fine, except IMO this design looks awful.. Toyota, what are you doing ???
  • Options
    alotabassalotabass Member Posts: 1
    I currently own a toyota corolla. While there are snazzier options out there like the Kia Forte, Chevrolet Cruze, Ford Focus, Honda Civic and Hyundai Elantra I can tell you my 10 year old Corolla is bullet proof reliable. I would love to purchase a new Corolla but the current model doesnt excite me enough to sign on the dotted line. I have been hoping toyota would fire thier styling team and take notes from every other manufaturer and from the looks of the Furia Concept they finally did. If Toyota has the balls to stick to this concept I will be first inline to purchase this Corolla. Its your turn Toyota. Bring this car to the masses and avoid the water down process and you will have a winner and a sale!