Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Subaru

image2013 Subaru BRZ Long-Term Road Test

Our Long-Term Test of the 2013 Subaru BRZ is complete after one year and nearly 20,000 miles.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rickibobbirickibobbi Member Posts: 21
    ?
  • Options
    rickibobbirickibobbi Member Posts: 21
    my friend's new BRZ, on about the 10th lap at a Thunderhill track day, the brake pads completely disintegrated and scored the rotors. My sense is that after you switch out the crappy pads and tires you'll have some real fun on your hands.
  • Options
    rasguetano1_rasguetano1_ Member Posts: 6
    How about a comparison test between the BRZ and the Mazda MX-5?
  • Options
    noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    It was nice to have a comparison to the FR-S and that you left this one stock. How did you guys beat EPA mileage? Normally you are below it.
    Finally, 3 months and no wrap-up of the Jaguar XF--is one coming?
  • Options
    cotakcotak Member Posts: 89
    I am seeing a lot of these twin on the roads here in Toronto. I am waiting to see what happens when the snow hits...
  • Options
    cooper7rcooper7r Member Posts: 2
    $29,000 is not good reasonable money. It's overpriced. It is nice to see it keeps it's value so well though.
  • Options
    why is it that when a wrap up is done the 'comments' button is not on the page? can't see others' comments
  • Options
    I'm not sure how you determined the resale price unless Subaru sold it and told you what they sold it for, since you noted "The manufacturer provided Edmunds this vehicle for the purposes of evaluation." If that's the case, the number they gave you might be artificially "adjusted" to make resale look great. Maybe I'm just not the trusting kind.
  • Options
    reminderreminder Member Posts: 383
    Reports of a 'chirping' fuel pump would make me crazy. Cool
    looking buggy though.
  • Options
    stxf150stxf150 Member Posts: 2
    Can't wait to buy one!