Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 SLP Panther Camaro Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 SLP Panther Camaro Long-Term Road Test

Performance Testing the 600-horsepower 2014 SLP Panther Camaro against its factory competition.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• SS1LE looks like a good value compared to the whole lot.
  • Agreed, the 1LE would probably be my Camaro of choice. Well, a Z28 would be if it was reasonably priced, reasonable being not anywhere remotely close to $70,000.
  • intersting the variations of the slalom/skidpad between the 3 non regular SS cars is the difference atributed to the weight difference? or the test driver? or maybe the test driver's weight? or is it just a diffence of tirewear and temperature? granted its close enough to being the exact same but it is a difference! also the 1le and SS 1/4 mile times i expected to be further than 1/10th a second and interesting to note its higher trap speed but i guess that would be the gearing would love to see a 1/2 or 1 mile race of the two cars stock
  • not a very fast car!! my buddys 470 hp 470 tq Challenger SRT runs 12.5 weighing almost two hundred more pounds!Dave