Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Mercedes-Benz

image2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Long-Term Road Test

In our Long-Term 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250, we found a button with a curious icon. Did we find a hint of things to come, or just cost-conscious iconography?

Read the full story here

Comments

• legacygtlegacygt Posts: 599
    Interesting how Europeans must be less self-conscious of owning that body style. Notice how the icon is even taller and more snub nosed than the actual car.
  • kirkhilles_kirkhilles_ Posts: 151
    Inspector Gadget button - turns it into a minivan.
  • the a class looks so much better and im willing to bet it is much more roomy in the front and rear!
  • banhughbanhugh Posts: 315
    I thought this is the yaw stability control...
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Posts: 799
    @legacygt: Only Americans think getting the body style that is both better-looking and more useful is something to be self-conscious about. For everyone else it is just a no-brainer.
  • noburgersnoburgers Posts: 500
    why did they even bother wrapping the universal RECIRC symbol inside the image of a car at all?
  • bvc500bvc500 Posts: 0
    I guess you're wondering about the shape of the symbol on the button, because the recirc is a functional thing.
  • The A-class is coming to the US as the GLA-class in the near future... it's even on their website in the upcoming section (http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/future/model/model-All_New_2015_GLA). I'm surprised you guys didn't know that.