Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

10 Steps to Buying a Pickup Truck

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited February 2015 in General
image10 Steps to Buying a Pickup Truck

Here's a step-by-step process to navigating the many sizes, styles and options facing pickup truck buyers.

Read the full story here

Comments

• camarozonecamarozone Posts: 0
    I take the 3 most aggressive quotes and let each one know that the lowest gets it. Of course they have to be on the exact model with exact equip. And I start the process by phone call first so they feel like they now have a serious buyer to communicate with. I always thank the two losers as well !
  • I'm looking for an antique pickup, but want a long-bed (4x8). Anybody know the first such truck in the US?
  • thebeanthebean Parts UnknownPosts: 1,125
    Step 1 should be:  ask yourself if you REALLY need a pickup or can you rent one for the 2-3 times a year you need it.  
    2015 Honda Accord EX, 2017 Honda Civic EX-T
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    If you recently traded in a luxury vehicle for a truck, a reporter would like to speak with you. Please email [email protected] no later than Friday, July 24, 2015 with your daytime contact info and a few words about your decision.