Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Acura MDX AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited September 2014 in Acura

image2014 Acura MDX AWD Long-Term Road Test

Will a 6-foot ladder fit in the 2014 Acura MDX?

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• fordson1fordson1 Posts: 1,512
    Unless his 5-series is a hybrid, it probably has a fold-down rear seat...and that means a 6-foot stepladder will fit easily. Next.
  • 4 comfortably yes, 5 no. Who could fit comfortably in the middle seat in the second row other than a child?
  • @fordson1: I was skeptical of your point, so I pulled up the dimensional drawings of the 5-Series. There is around 90 inches from the passenger dash protrusion to the back of the trunk. Just to make sure that I'm not missing something or half blind, I too
    Thanks, quadricycle. Yeah, they're always trying to come up with a reason you really "need" a CUV, or SUV. This is a pretty unconvincing one. You can fit a 6-foot stepladder in most compact hatchbacks.
  • @fordson1: My thoughts exactly X2.
    @quadricycle: You got me wondering, I bet a 6' ladder is taller than 6' when folded. Lacking anything resembling a maths degree, I went out to the the garage and measured my 6' aluminum ladder similar to the one pictu
  • bracobraco Posts: 1
    Your brother-in-law can afford a 5 series but not a ladder?
    Ouch...yeah, there is that...6-foot stepladder is a pretty basic piece of household kit. That's like not having a shop-vac.