Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 SLP Panther Camaro Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 SLP Panther Camaro Long-Term Road Test

The 2014 SLP Panther Camaro is guy attractor like no other. Chanel should somehow bottle this and sell it as perfume.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    cool story... bro
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    I got a "Hey mister, I like your car" last week when I was driving my Miata home from work with the top down. I've also had little kids tell me they like my car then whisper to their friend "That's a Porsche!" Makes me smile every time.
  • Options
    subytrojan_2subytrojan_2 Member Posts: 79
    Sick post, bro!
  • Options
    desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    Finally an entry that is not broring.

If Takahashi is still there maybe you can throw him in the trunk to see if the bro fits?
  • Options
    nukedetroit2nukedetroit2 Member Posts: 27
    Sounds like GM and SLP nailed the target demographic, anyway - sloped-forehead, drooling Neanderthals and/or New Jersey residents. Well done!
  • Options
    flounder5flounder5 Member Posts: 3
    Hopefully the V8 is revved at a remote location. Too many [insert your favorit word] try to make too much noise in the residential areas. Don't involve others with your expression of freedom. Never-the-less, a cool car deserves a good image... Not sure about the targeted, but, I guess that concept is too difficult to grasp for the achieved demography.
  • Options
    noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    I am so glad that this car has turned out to be such a staff favorite, and I wasn't really expecting it. It was a bit of a surprise that it is in the fleet so soon after your other long term Camaro. Well, not as much a surprise as two Passats at the same time.