Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

If you're not a track-obsessed performance driver, do you have any business owning the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray? Well, yes.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    evodadevodad Member Posts: 135
    An 88 convertible with 30k miles sounds like my uncle, he has an 89 convertible with ~10k miles, cars are meant to be driven!
  • Options
    noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    cool pic--the photo looks like two sharks waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting seal.
  • Options
    banhughbanhugh Member Posts: 315
    "Speaking as a woman and the co-owner of a Porsche 911, I'd say Chevy is off to a good start. I felt welcomed by the car. It was easy to set to my liking, from seat and mirror positions to phone pairing and music preferences. It seemed ready to adapt to me, rather than the other way around. ..."

Damn that a lot of women stereotypes packed in such a small paragraph! Mirrors, cellphones, music, adaptation to her needs... So many jokes, so little time...
  • Options
    greenponygreenpony Member Posts: 531
    Hopefully that parking job was just for this photo. Eek.
  • Options
    markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    As the former owner of a C5 six speed convertible, it was fun being part of that group. I'm an anti-group person usually (bought a Victory instead of a Harley, rode a Duc instead of a Hon/Yam/Suz/Kaw, etc.), but the Vette thing was a little different.

If finances next year allow, I'll be exploring C7 ownership...
  • Options
    hybrishybris Member Posts: 365
    "Another, the owner of a 2007 convertible with 8,900 miles on the odo, chatted us up at stoplights along Pacific Coast Highway, listing off the features he wanted in his next Corvette. My neighbor owns the black beauty you see here. " //////////////////////////////////////////// California one of the few places in the world were the traffic is so bad you can hold an entire technical conversation with little to no issues. WALL OF TEXT NEEDS TO GO!