Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Cadillac ATS Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2013 Cadillac ATS Long Term Road Test

The 2013 Cadillac ATS uses touch sensitive pads and a touchscreen to control its navigation system and CUE telematics.

Read the full story here

Comments

• zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    that is just sad and would drive me crazy.
    It was bad enough on one car we test drove that had a knob for the A/C fan speed but when I turned it there was a hesitation before it changed speeds so I had cranked it all the way up and removed my hand before it started blowing way too much.
    Is the ATS available without all that?
    High tech just for the sake of high tech is stupid and would prevent me from buying this car even though it is otherwise a good car. You use those controls too often for it to be something that I'd just live with.
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    I thought the XF gearshift and A/C vents were cheesy, but this is a whole new level of goofiness.
  • zcalvertzcalvert Member Posts: 76
    1. funny video.
    2. is gm on a quest to out-stupid ford with infotainment tech?
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Where we've taken one step forward and two steps back is that we have Bluetooth and Bluetooth Audio so we can leave our phones in our holsters, purses and pockets...but then they're such battery hogs that we need to remember to take them out, plug them in, then remember to unplug and take with us when leaving the car, etc. And of course the convenient covered compartment with the USB socket in it just makes it all the more likely that we WILL forget it...
  • kyolmlkyolml Member Posts: 37
    Magic Mike then now Magic Ed?