Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Nissan

image2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds conducts a long term test of a 2014 Nissan Rogue and reviews the pros and cons of the tilt function of its panoramic sliding sunroof.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    I know a lot of people dislike sunroofs and I was no fan either; until I bought a wind deflector for ours. Not that little thing that pops up when you open the sunroof but an action deflector that goes around the front of the opening. Depending on the car it does take a bit of getting used to it being there, however with it in place you can open the sunroof at 70 mph with very little wind noise. If you want some more air movement in the car just crack the right rear window a bit and woosh the air swirls around inside pleasantly and much quieter than if you had a window down enough by itself to move that much air. - - that being said I don't know if they have those for the panoramic sunroofs or if they do any good and I'm not yet a fan of that setup.
  • zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    action = actual. All I want for Christmas is an edit button...
  • kirkhilles_kirkhilles_ Member Posts: 151
    Very humorous. Too much caffeine this morning?
  • misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Ha, awesome post. And I share the author's disdain for these confounded holes in the roof.