Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Volkswagen Passat TSI Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited September 2014 in Volkswagen

image2014 Volkswagen Passat TSI Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2014 Volkswagen Passat TSI does everything a family sedan should.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• fordson1fordson1 Posts: 1,512
    Great - that's nice. Now get that unattended shopping cart away from the quarter panel.
  • Ha! You beat me to it. That cart is uncomfortably close and all it needs is a little bump from those overactive kids to casue damage. :-)
  • cx7lovercx7lover Posts: 90
    The Passat's steering/suspension kills it for me. The steering is has a loose feeling to it that is a bit unnerving and the suspesion has more wallow than I expected it to. I drove a 2013 Passat SE loaner
  • metalmaniametalmania Posts: 167
    Hmm. My kids do love Star Wars, I'm a Rush fanatic, I can throw a baseball but my son says all the pitches he misses are "my fault", and I don't have the tennis ball hanging in the garage but I do line up my side mirror with the edge of a window so I know I'm up a safe distance. I wouldn't normally consider a Volkswagen but I have taken a notice to it lately. Maybe they ARE on to something?