Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.

Chevrolet Unwraps Code 130R and Tru 140S Concepts

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

imageChevrolet Unwraps Code 130R and Tru 140S Concepts

Chevy rolls out 2 sporty compact concepts -- one rear-wheel drive, one front-wheel drive -- aimed at young buyers who value connectivity and personalization.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Dear Chevy:

Please read this, The 130R is ugly pure and simple. Don't build it because I'm one person who went out of his to make sure you would knew it.. I do however like that it is rear wheel drive and that it can be fit with a six speed gear box.
    The TRU 140, while I don't like that it is a front wheel drive car, the styling with a few tweeks could be perfect, and sincerely, Chevrolet should not waste its time tweeking ugly cars, let the dodge neon die(by no means is this a BMW 1 series, no freaking way). Please stop the nostalgic madness!
    Moving on, a great design for Chevy and it's future automobile buyers and drivers, would be a fusion of the two vehicles. This design is one I would really enjoy owning (because I need a car and Corvette is a little on the steep side for me, but still a car I'm hoping to own one day, so keep building them.) Take the TRU 140 and lower the height so it doesn't resemble egg dementions then really give it a nice interior. Take the drive train of the 130 and Chevy will have produced the 140R!
    Knowing that Chevrolet races its cars I hope to see a 140 R-spec 200 plus bhp soon after.
    Thank You
  • My typing is a little off, sorry about that...