Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Takes On The Nurburgring

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Takes On The Nurburgring

The European version of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is now undergoing testing at the legendary Nurburgring.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• engineer_mbaengineer_mba Member Posts: 11
    Wow. All four wheels in the air. That is an awesome picture. I hope the new Stingray posts impressive lap times around the Nurburgring and the Europeans see it for the outstanding sports car that it is.
  • zotzzotz Member Posts: 4
    "European roads are quite distinct and different from those in the U.S., and so are driving habits."

If this statement suggests Europe will receive cars with better tuning, GM is doing a big disservice to American enthusiasts.
  • reminderreminder Member Posts: 383
    If the gains that have been reported in regard to the handling characteristics are accurate, then she'll be quick.
  • samster231samster231 Member Posts: 26
    The sooner the C7R hits the track the better. I grew up on import power, but when the C5's and C6's started winning on the track the Corvette changed in my eyes to a legit sports car with some racing pedigree.