Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Drive by Numbers - Who buys the Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Nissan

imageDrive by Numbers - Who buys the Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet

Edmunds' Senior Analyst discusses the numbers that caught her attention this week.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• puffyheartcarspuffyheartcars Member Posts: 10
    phc never thought much of the crosscab except that it made absolutely no sense but, after reading this article, it occurs to us that it's kind of like an open top Wrangler for mommies. Not sure about sticking a little kiddie in a two-door convertible? You'd have to admit, non-existent blindspots would be a major plus for some drivers. Now all phc needs is a ticket to HI to jump in on a CrossCab rental. As if we need an excuse to go to HI....
  • awbmw6spd1awbmw6spd1 Member Posts: 0
    Crazy thing is I have actually seen TWO on the road in the past week. Two different ones also because they were different colors one was sh** brown and the other was white. Both driven by women who appeared to me over 35. I am in NJ FYI.
  • amtnamtn Member Posts: 4
    I spotted my first one last week. It was near downtown Memphis, Tennessee.
    I've wanted one since I first learned of them! I currently drive a Nissan 350Z Roadster and the thought of being able to drive a convertible, but also have room for groceries, is very appealing. And...I almost fit the "typical" purchaser...I am a female and over 35. However, I'm not in the over $100,000 income range. If I were, I'd probably be driving one!
  • Petey1958Petey1958 Member Posts: 1
    I own one....2011
  • Buzz_LightyearBuzz_Lightyear Member Posts: 1

I have a black one.....and a white one! 😎