Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited September 2014 in Volkswagen

image2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI Long-Term Road Test

Hanging items on the garment hooks in the VW Passat's rear-seat area can be a challenge.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Yes, I agree. Your comment is nitpicky. It is interesting to see that the hanger in question, which fell twice "into a crumpled heap" is still attached to its original attachment point. How many other cars have this option? I suggest the hook is designed for a coat hanger - it has worked for me. But then, who makes coat hangers anymore.
  • Maybe I'm not so smart, but couldn't you just hang the hangers on the handle instead?
  • dgcamerodgcamero Posts: 148
    Agreed, they are most definitely lame hanger hooks. I use the handles in my VW. Mercedes has the best I've ever used...
  • The horror!
  • Like se_riously said: Pull down handle and hang clothing. Plus, using this method allows room for about 20 more hangers.