Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Tesla

image2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

A visit to the Tesla supercharger in Hawthorne, Calif., is an opportunity to compare notes with other Model S owners

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    That may be the biggest Landseer Newf I have ever seen.

I've got to hand it to Tesla, in the Model S they have built an electric car that, at least for the California crowd, could easily be a 'only car'. I didn't think we would get to that point for another 10 years or so.
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    The "social aspects of charging" - lol...the California is strong in this one. I expect the social aspects of charging to change once there are waiting lines at the Supercharger.
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    Agree with @fordson1. Tesla charging is a chummy little community today as the supply seems fine to handle the current demand. It remains to be seen how well Tesla will scale its charger network both as thousands more people become customers and as owners wan to find chargers outside the SF-LA-Vegas travel corridors.
  • zhangrenhouzhangrenhou Member Posts: 79
    That's a nice-looking charging station!
  • duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    Do these Tesla owners show up on Edmunds to remind the journalists how dumb they are for not charging up at night?
  • evjuiceevjuice Member Posts: 0
    Everyone assumes that everything will stay the same. Tesla's history is one of constant change and improvement. The Supercharger network just got another boost in rollout.
  • mayhemmmayhemm Member Posts: 6
    @duck87: Well, SOMEBODY has to tell them. Otherwise they'd just blunder around forever...