2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Virtually Sold Out

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,237
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Virtually Sold Out

GM has a six-day supply of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, Edmunds learned on Monday, meaning that the car is virtually sold out at this point.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• jmessjmess Member Posts: 677
    Having lived through some of the quality problems with a 2005 C6, potential buyers would be better off waiting until late Summer and ordering a 2015. Supply will have caught up with demand and there will be some significant quality fixes.
  • nukedetroitnukedetroit Member Posts: 108
    Fifteen. That's the number of C7s currently available for sale on eBay, for a car that just started delivering to dealers in the past two weeks. Check it out yourself.

All Edmunds is doing here is spewing forth Chevy's corporate hype.
  • reminderreminder Member Posts: 383
    I don't have enough expendable cash to purchase one, but it would be nice to not have to concern myself with paying more than that fictitious thing called "MSRP".
    Wait about 9 months & pocket some cash.
    Delay gratification people!
  • gcardgcard Member Posts: 1
    Lets tell the truth! The 2014 Stingray is sold out and GM are handling the back orders poorly. I placed my order for a Z51 and $5000 deposit in early June, delivery was talked about in the 3rd quarter. To-date neither I nor my dealer can even get a production week, or any kind of information. This is just not acceptable for a $72,000 car and I am on the verge of cancelling my order.

Gm's customer communication is very poor.