Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mercedes-Benz

image2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds long-term update of the 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster includes details on the finer points of the AMG's interior.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    zcalvertzcalvert Member Posts: 76
    one might also expect one of those super special non-exploding convertible tops!
  • Options
    mercedesfanmercedesfan Member Posts: 365
    @zcalvert,

Haha quite true. However, through my, admittedly limited, experience with exotic vehicles I have found that the special things are almost always nailed with incredible attention to detail, but the more mundane things are pitifully overlooked.
  • Options
    zcalvertzcalvert Member Posts: 76
    i know... i don't actually think it's that big of a deal; just ironic given MB's reputation for build quality.
  • Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    "...the special things are almost always nailed with incredible attention to detail, but the more mundane things are pitifully overlooked." Well-put. I would lay money that the window regulators on a car like this will function through nowhere near as many operation cycles as those in for example a Camry.