Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you considering a vehicle subscription service or did you previously consider one and decide against it? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 10/30 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Acura MDX AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Acura

image2014 Acura MDX AWD Long-Term Road Test

We report on the fuel economy of our 2014 Acura MDX for the month of March 2014.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• I had a 2011 MDX Advance which I sold in less than 2 years because it was regularly getting 14 mpg vs. its 16 mpg EPA city number. Based on this report I will continue to take Acura's mpg numbers with a huge grain of salt. I have no issues with my 2013 Passat TDI SEL, which consistently exceeds its EPA numbers by 10%.
  • pretty impressive
  • kirkhilles_kirkhilles_ Posts: 151
    Those numbers seem about right. We average 20 mpg on our 2013 Pilot and will get maybe 23-25 mpg on a trip and it can push up to nearly 30 mpg if you are driving on a flat road < 60 mph which we did once.