Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Tesla

image2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

We had dinner while our 2013 Tesla Model S was plugged into a nearby Supercharger, and I casually monitored the proceedings on the Tesla iPhone app.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    carchatter1carchatter1 Member Posts: 6
    Dan, I just wanted to say thank you for the clear, concise method which you explain things. This is another of your posts that makes for entertaining reading while being informative at the same time. People considering EV ownership have questions in their mind just like what you address. The pictures and details with which you describe your trips will help ease the concerns of those interested in EV ownership but still on the fence as to the real world livability of them. I am surprised that the Tesla website itself seems to lack so much of this detail on such a new technology. It strikes me like the people who would be apt to purchase a Tesla would be detail oriented, so I guess you help fill in the info missing on their site. Thanks.