Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2012 Jaguar XF Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Jaguar

image2012 Jaguar XF Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds has a kumbaya moment when it spots a 2013 Jaguar XF 2.0 Turbo while driving the long-term 2012 Jaguar XF Supercharged.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• laurasdadalaurasdada Posts: 3,457
    What do you think of red as a color for the XF? Y'all seem to really like your's. Been thinking about trading in my mid-life crisis ride for a pair of more sensible shoes. From your reviews, XF seems pretty sensible to me!

'13 Jaguar XF, possibly my favorite of all the cars I've owned. But, my '09 Jag XK was a beauty, as was my '05 Acura TL, '88 Acura Integra, '84 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo & '78 VW Scirocco (my first!). And, of course, the '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R and '95 Saab 900s I bought for the ex... Ok, I like a lot of the cars in my life.

• emajoremajor Posts: 332
    You're not buying your own fuel. But then, if a new Jag isn't making you car-poor, fuel costs probably aren't much of an issue anyway.
  • duck87duck87 Posts: 649
    Honestly, if you're spending this much cashola on a car, you might as well get something you enjoy- otherwise what's the point? If the big engine is significantly more fun to you than the weedy 4-banger, then go for it. Definitely fuel economy be damned.