Are you (or someone in your family) a first-time car buyer who is struggling to find an affordable used vehicle? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/21 for more details.

2013 Infiniti JX35 Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,184
edited September 2014 in INFINITI

image2013 Infiniti JX35 Long Term Road Test

Don't miss a week with my sister, nephews, and mom exploring Southern California in the 2013 Infiniti JX35.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    For a long time the mantra was that families driving around in X5s and GLs and Q7s and QXs and LXs and Excalades, etc. would simply have been better served by minivan. This is probably true, but they wouldn't have been happy giving up their SUV style and luxury features. The JX changes that. And I'm seeing more and more of them on the road. The MDX was in this space first, but I think it's a half size shy of perfect. 90% of 3 row luxury SUV/CUV buyers would probably be better served and happier in the JX.
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    "After negotiating the proper times for traffic it was all on the shoulders of the vehicle that would be my visiting family's first impression of how my hosting skills would be judged." Uh, what? This reads like a Google translation from Chinese.