Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Kia Cadenza Limited Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Kia

image2014 Kia Cadenza Limited Long-Term Road Test

Our 2014 Kia Cadenza has plenty of gadgets and they're not always easy to figure out. Help is just a phone call away, however, and you don't have to remember the number.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hybrishybris Member Posts: 365
    I don't like the font they are using as I had to stop a moment to figure out if the device name as sch-1s3s or 5ch-1535. Of course after a moment its neither but a clearer font would be a good idea.
  • Options
    throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    I still don't understand why this car exists. The Optima is cheaper, can be optioned just as nicely, and looks way better. How are they selling?
  • Options
    agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    Given the goat-rope (sorry goats) that is the Bluetooth so-called standard, I think Kia have been VERY smart here.
  • Options
    arcticbluetsxarcticbluetsx Member Posts: 79
    If you're on the phone with Kia's customer help line, how are you going to pair the phone if the phone is being used? I'm fairly competent with electronics and such, but when I call customer help it's often because I need somebody to talk me through a process. I think a video on the display screen would be more useful. Why this hasn't been thought of is beyond me...