Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Here is the February fuel economy update for our 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    speednetspeednet Member Posts: 52
    This is an odd post. The two additional alerts cited (impending doom and weather in regions not necessarily near your location) are alerts found in other cars, not the C7. I suppose it is possible for these types of alerts to appear, but you could say that about any car. And just about every car these days has a "change oil soon" message. I've seen that message in my Audi a couple of times before.
  • Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    GM's oil life monitors are probably the best in the business. They're good enough for Honda to buy the system (programming) from GM to use in their cars. I like the fact that the system is basically a program that the computer uses instead of oil quality sensors that can fail.
  • Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    @speednet the impending doom and weather in regions alerts were in the Chevy Camaro and Cadillac. Both GM products like the Vette, not any other car. I'm sure the Vette's information center has the standard messages all GM products have (Change oil soon