Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.

2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Dodge

image2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds adds a 2013 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye to our long-term test fleet.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• This is too bad. I really want to like the Dart. Lord knows Dodge deserves a good small car after Daimler gave them the Caliber. Nevertheless, it seems like Fiat rushed too much of this car to production. Hopefully they do the mid-cycle face lift early, ala Honda, to remedy these issues.
  • this car was so comvertable when i took it for a test drive. you are the problem your a freak.
  • duck87duck87 Posts: 649
    I don't have a problem with the seats or the seating position (5'10") but keep in mind if any of you are considering the manual trans that the shift throw and clutch travel are EXTREMELY long. The clutch travel would make it even more problematic for a Riz to find a comfortable spot since long legs would be required (or you need to sit closer to the wheel). If you sit close to the wheel and try to shift into 2nd or 4th, you'll have to stretch your arm/shoulder way back to reach the gates, and the positioning of the arm rest makes this difficult =/

I don't know why but Chrysler seems to have difficulty making really comfortable seats. They brought in Sabelt to help with the Viper but those seats were also criticized as rock hard...
  • yaymx5_yaymx5_ Posts: 49
    dodge fart