Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

A review of the air conditioner in our long-term 2013 Cadillac ATS.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Beachfront of not, I don't see how you can live in SoCal without A/C. I live right on the Great Lakes, which certainly moderate temps also with regards to other parts of the northeast, but that doesn't mean I could get by without central heating.
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    We were having issues with the AC in our Taurus, looks like a small refrigerant leak, but now that we got that sorted out it really reminds you that American cars are basically air conditioners on wheels. Even in yesterday's 95+ degree temps, we had the AC on normal (not max) with the fan on the second or third speed, and were more than cool enough. The Taurus lacks rear vents so we angled ours up towards the ceiling to send some back to the kiddo in the rear-facing child seat, and we were still feeling a cool breeze.
  • Options
    kirkhilles_kirkhilles_ Member Posts: 151
    I guess that's I frequently see "Ice Cold A/C" listed first when people sell their cars on AutoTrader...