Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you received a recall notice for your car, but decided that you're not going to take it in to get it fixed? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 26, 2018 telling us why you decided not to get the repair, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

When To Pay Sticker Price for a New Car

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited September 2014 in General

imageWhen To Pay Sticker Price for a New Car

It doesn't happen often, but there are times when full sticker price is what you'll wind up paying for a new car.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TMV did not work out for me and I think I understand the reason. In my case, I was working with a local GMC dealer which is the only one in the county. They kindly searched and found my desired model from 2012 inventory in a 250 mile radius. The factory incentive along with supplier pricing was still well above TMV but with the local dealer acting as a "car-buying service" as well as my lack of a trade-in, left the dealer with little incentive to make a deal.
  • As a evil, vicious, greedy used car salesman I wish people who always want to negotiate would try that crap at Walmart or their local electricity company. See how that works for them, personally I know what I'm willing to pay for a car and I don't waste time looking at $30K cars and trying to pay $25K for them because I'm not an idiot.