Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

2013 Scion FR-S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,125
edited September 2014 in Scion

image2013 Scion FR-S Long-Term Road Test

Follow Edmunds long term road test of our 2013 Scion FR-S where we discuss cargo space.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• gtfrank1gtfrank1 Posts: 16
    First world problems.
  • I will have to send you a pick of my FR-S the next time wife and I take a road trip! We manage to pack about 200 lbs of luggage into the back with the back seat down it will fit 2 large suitcases, 2 beach chairs, 2 carry on size bags and a small cooler. I'm amazed at how much I can fit in this car just to keep her happy. Best thing is if I keep my foot light on the flats of the east coast I can get about 35 to 37 mpg on the highway. I quickly drops though if you insist on breaking speed limits or want to make a new driving record. Still cheaper (half the cost) for us to drive to south Florida than fly even though it takes 6 hrs more one way.