Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2012 Subaru Impreza Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Subaru

image2012 Subaru Impreza Long Term Road Test

Read daily updates on our long-term road test of the 2012 Subaru Impreza and follow along as our editors live with this car for a year.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    easleseasles Member Posts: 13
    I specifically chose the Sport because of the Gray Wheels - no more worrying about cleaning brake dust from my rims every few weeks like I did with my E90 3-series. Interestingly, I realized that the basic design of these Sport rims is fairly similar to one of the wheel options available on the 1st generation BMW Z4 (Style 107).

http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20591#p291756
  • Options
    bassracerxbassracerx Member Posts: 188
    it would look better if you had a white car or almost any other color offered with the impreza. they would look bright in comparison to a blue or black car.
  • Options
    oxmeadoxmead Member Posts: 79
    So get the limited, with wheels similar to what you picked!
  • Options
    mrh1965mrh1965 Member Posts: 6
    re Tire Rack: not a bad choice. The problem I've had when looking at wheels there is that most of the choices are dominated by "negative space" which is the opposite of what I'm generally looking for. However, I am coming around to the darker look, somewhat to my surprise, to the point where I now think the stock wheels on my 128i look better (somewhat) dirty than clean.
  • Options
    trarmstrong86trarmstrong86 Member Posts: 46
    I like it when it comes time to clean the brake dust off of them.