Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Hyundai

Comments

• I agree that it'sa nice looking vehicle and I am considering getting one for my wife. However we would definitely prefer the GLS with the second row bench.
  • diigiidiigii Posts: 156
    I have a 2012 Nissan Quest SV and it performs like how you guys here at Edmunds loved it in terms of performance, utility, handling and comfort. I doubt the Santa Fe will be able to beat a minivan in cargo space and versatility.
  • I like the styling of the Santa Fe, but for me, poor ride quality is an absolute dealbreaker. Maybe if I lived someplace with perfect roads, I would feel differently......

I currently drive a 2013 Dodge Journey, which is the smallest vehicle I could find with a usable third row. The Pentastar V6 is outstanding, and I'm getting about the same mileage as the Santa Fe (with pretty heavy city driving). If I were in the market for a *large* 3-row crossover, I think Durango would be my first choice......Then again, if I had the money and garage space for a large vehicle, then I'd probably just get a minivan (and I rather like the Quest).
  • guy1974guy1974 Posts: 119
    A Limited with AWD and the tech package is actually nearer $41K as MSRP ($35,500 for limited with AWD and $4850 for the tech pack).