Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Retains Title of Most Valuable Auto Brand | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2014 in Toyota
imageToyota Retains Title of Most Valuable Auto Brand | Edmunds.com

Toyota was named as the best automotive brand in the world for the 11th straight year by Interbrand's ranking of the 100 most valuable brands.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jbrown08jbrown08 Member Posts: 15
    lol to all Toyota haters! I quote what you all say, "ugly cars but people will buy them anyways" lol, and I quote, "you got that right about buying them"
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,164
    That Camry above brings home your point, jbrown. Look at that front end. And the DLO fail. Wow. And they'll sell every one they can build.
  • gpmillar31gpmillar31 Member Posts: 6
    People who hate the Camry really don't understand. It's a car that does everything well and is very reliable. If you ever had one you would understand why it is a smart choice. What's really funny is if your hating your the minority, maybe your the one with bad taste.
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,164
    I doubt any enthusiast or analyst will come back in 25 years and rave about the classic design and proportions of the 2015 Camry. It's a great transportation pod, but not much beyond that. It's not about hating the Camry, it's about hating fussy pretentious design. It's not an exciting nor aggressive car, Toyota needs to drop the leering face.