Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Handy Trip Info - 2014 Kia Cadenza Limited Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited October 2014 in Kia
imageHandy Trip Info - 2014 Kia Cadenza Limited Long-Term Road Test

This little trip-data screen pops up on the instrument panel each time the 2014 Kia Cadenza Limited is shut off. We think it's pretty handy information.

Read the full story here

Comments

• My 2013 Mazda 3 with the SkyActiv engine and six-speed auto is averaging 36.2 MPG.
  • What's a Mazda 3 got to do with a full size premium sedan? NOTHING
  • ebeaudoinebeaudoin NE IllinoisPosts: 509
    The Prius line has this, too. I think it's a cool novelty. In-car trip computers are, of course, no match for the old divide miles driven by gallons used method, but it is a nifty tool to see in a car.
  • dg0472dg0472 Posts: 89
    Over 20,784 miles, my average in my Cadenza has been 25.3 MPG. I find the computer's tank average (I have mine set to reset automatically at each fill-up) is usually about an MPG off, my calculations--OK, Fuelly's-- though not always. Also, a trip must have been at least a mile before trip mileage is actually displayed.
  • legacygtlegacygt Posts: 599
    Having that information pop up when you turn off the car is a great idea. But you know what would be brilliant? Have a similar screen pop up when you turn on the car. Would be really great to be reminded of the estimated remaining range each time I got in the car.