Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Hyundai Sonata Price Paid?

a320capta320capt Posts: 4
edited November 2014 in Hyundai
Curious what kind of deals people have gotten on a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport? Looks like there is only about $1000 markup from invoice on these. What kind of deals have you gotten?

Comments

• Hi just did a lease deal today on the sport of $255 a month with $500 down, 12,000 miles per year for 3 years. 
    I was not in tier 1-3 credit though. My score was 656 through Transunion 
    so they pulled another Equifax at 705.
    Not sure why such a huge difference in my score. 
    How about you? 

• steverstever Posts: 52,462
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a Hyundai Sonata (2015), a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 22, 2014, for use in a print publication. Click here for the survey http://tinyurl.com/o8uzder
  • manutdmanutd Posts: 9
    Not sure why there seem to be no recent updates on this.

Just bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited with Tech and Ultimate, May 9, 2015.
    MSPR was $32,775; paid $26,795 so almost $6,000 below MSRP
    New Orleans metro area. Did not get my preferred color but the silver looks good.
  • shabadoo25shabadoo25 Posts: 232
    I got $5800 off my 2.0T Sport on 3/31. With the late April incentives, people were getting close to $6500 off, it appeared. Regardless, I'm happy.
  • armistryarmistry Posts: 4
    Can someone please guide me if this is a good deal or no? Is this how rebates works?

2015 sonata with Tech and Ultimate package:
    MSRP: 32,790; selling $26,117
    Here is the confusion, dealer says $27,367 with 0% APR or $26,117 ($1250 rebate) with variable APR.
    I thought dealer takes off rebate from selling price.
    Also, the color we liked had some issue with battery and dealer wasn't able to sell it today.
    I doubt if it was just battery as I was ready to make deal today.
  • stickguystickguy Posts: 33,400
    often, you have a choice of taking the cash rebate, or getting discounted financing.

with interest rates so low these days, almost a lock you will be better off taking the $1,250 and getting a normal rate, but you can figure out either way.

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)