Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

All-Wheel Drive Whether You Want It or Not - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2014 in BMW
imageAll-Wheel Drive Whether You Want It or Not - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

Whether you want all-wheel drive or not, BMW gives it to you on the 3 Series Gran Turismo.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    edited November 2014
    Acura's customers told them the same thing. The MDX used to have SH-AWD standard but a lot of people said they didn't need or want it. Acura made it optional and lowered the base price in the process. With that said, you would be hard pressed to find a front drive model in the north and north east.
  • Options
    tawmustawmus Member Posts: 1
    I have driven in SoCal for over 38 years and because it rains so infrequently, I truly appreciate AWD when it does rain. It is enough precipitation to lift the oil and gunk off the surface making for a very slick drive then it won't rain again for a long enough time that the muck rebuilds in time for the next shower. I gladly welcome any advantage I can get over the multitude of morons on the road that seemingly quadruple in the rain.
  • Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    I gladly welcome any advantage I can get over the multitude of morons on the road that seemingly quadruple in the rain.

IKR. how about those who drive in a storm with no lights on. In my state there is a law that says if your wipers are on your lights must also be on. And the police have started enforcing it more.
  • Options
    kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    ... or WEATHER you want to or not. Wa wa waaaaaa