Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lexus LS 400 Tips and Tools

brucebadbrucebad Central Coast, CAPosts: 9
edited November 2014 in Lexus
I am beginning this discussion to reach out to other LS 400 owners who are willing to share their best ideas, experience, and pitfalls concerning one of the best touring sedans around.

I bought my 1996 with all the options except the air shocks. It had 67K at purchase and since it was 18 years old, I changed the timing belt, water pump, plugs, etc. at 74K. So far, it has been a dream car that I could afford. I will need tires soon--any suggestions? Bridgestones / Turanza right now and they seem to complement the car well.

Comments

• I started using the Bridgestone Turanza on a Oldsmobile in the 1980s and they were very quiet. I now have them on my LS400 and would stay with those in the best grade that you can find. I don't believe you can go wrong with those tires on that car.